Monday, March 22, 2010

Chicken Enchilada Dip

This recipe is a must have. It's become my signature recipe. People know me by it. If they hear I'm coming to a get together, they ask if I'm bringing "The Dip". If you want to "WOW" the group, make this! It's not very expensive to do and it's insanely easy.

Chicken Enchilada Dip


Ingredients:

A large container of sour cream (24 oz)
bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (16oz) (use all but about a 1/4 of the bag)
2 packages of cream cheese (softened)
2 packages of perdue shortcuts chicken (southwest style) (cut into small cubes)
green onions (as many as you want, I like a lot of onion) I think I use one bunch, diced
1 jar of sliced jalepenos (you'll use about 1/2 of the jar), diced

Blend all together very well and put into a casserole to bake. Top with the remaining cheddar cheese.

Bake on 400 for about 20 min. I don't have an exact time to be honest, I just watch it. When it's bubbly on the edges and all the cheese on top is melted its done. You can always test a part out of the center to see if its done. (

ENJOY!!!

1 comment: